Bakery Schedule – As a baker you must think ahead (prior to) the next day, because, you will need to prepare your ingredients accordingly.
Things we had to think about when it came to the bakery.
- room temperature,
- time to rise
Work Schedules –A bakers work schedule starts when your day ends (that is if you work the normal business hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm).
- How does your day end?
- Better yet how did your day begin?
- Did you wake up refreshed?
- Did you take a deep breath and pray?
- Did you setup your day like there will be no tomorrow?
- Do you know where you will go if you were to pass on?
- Before you rise up out of bed for the next day…did you pray?
- Did you thank GOD for everything in your life
- Did you really assume that you would rise in the morning
Scheduling Your Time Wisely
What does your daily schedule look like?
There is something that causes all of us to wake, whether that is an alarm, a roster, a cat, a dog, your bodily fluids, the smell of coffee, our children, a neighbor, a phone call, whatever the case we all wake up at some point, our eyes open, we rise up and get out of bed.
My waking hours now go something like this…
- I thank the Lord for another day! Try to do this every time you wake and prior to getting out of bed.
- I give praise to GOD and tell him how much I appreciate that I am here to live another day on this planet earth, this is something we take for granted.
- I read proverbs for the current day
- I read the bible 3-5 chapters
Do you have a daily plan or a devotional to read?
It is time to let the good times roll (within reason) as you live out each and every day of your life.
Today is a NEW day!
What is your burning desire, something you want to achieve Or, do when you wake up and you start to think oh yeah another day at this (job, school, etc.) that I may dread so badly. Think about your attitude, shed away from the old skin and be a fresh new layer. There are lots of people that would die to be where you are and be part of what you are doing.
Rise and shine and pray like there will be no tomorrow!
- Sunday – Our bakery was closed on late Saturday/ early Sunday was our day of rest. What day is your day to rest?
- Thankfulness – Be thankful for everything all day long. Sing and rejoice in his name!
- Bible – Reach for it, indulge in it to plant the seed today to reap another day.
- Time – We are on this earth for a limited amount of time, use your time wisely.