Because of My Acceptance of Jesus
- Who is Jesus to me now? Jesus is my everything!
- At what point did I desire to do His work because of my relationship with Jesus? After I heard countless testimonies and the impact of those that were sharing their testimony with others. It gave me hope and helped remove the shame I felt about my life. I have chosen to share the trials I have had in my life with you for FREE. After all, Jesus cared enough for us to set us FREE. I want you to know I am here to provide an encouraging word and a listening ear.
- I have chosen to share my book via this blog because it is about all the things He has done in and through my life and what He continues to do in my life.
- I want to share with you FREEly, so it doesn’t cost you time and money.
- My journey did involve my choices and consequences of my choices.
- I am here to share with you what has changed for the better.
- Gaining knowledge is a choice and it should be FREE and obtainable.
- I am in the process of learning more by doing what He has called us all to do.
- The direction I am going because of my relationship with Jesus will be written via this blog and as I work with the lost, unloved, used and abused on the streets of Sacramento, CA.
What impact has my changed life made?
Then he told me. The God of our ancestors has chosen you to know his will and to see the Righteous One and hear him speak. For you are to be his witness, telling everyone what you have seen and heard. What are you waiting for? Get up and be baptized. Have your sins washed away by calling on the name of the Lord. Acts 22:14-16
I once thought these things were valuable, but, now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. Yes, everything else is worthless when compared with the infinite value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ. I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But, I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. Philippians 3:7-8, 12